UNM Hospitals is hosting a series of Community Forums beginning next Tuesday, September 17, at the Alamosa Community Center. The forums, free and open to the public, will share UNMH and Healthcare reform strategies while gathering community input to better refine those strategies.
The public is encouraged to attend one or all of six UNMH Community Forums, all of which are scheduled from 6-7 p.m.:
- Tuesday, September 17 – Alamosa Community Center, 6900 Gonzales SW
- Wednesday, September 18 – Los Griegos Health & Social Services Center, 1231 Candelaria NW
- Thursday, September 19 – Atrisco Heritage Clinic, 10800 Dennis Chavez SW
- Tuesday, September 24 – University Family Health Clinic, 1209 University NE
- Wednesday, September 25 – Southwest Mesa Clinic, 301 Unser NW
- Thursday, September 26 – Southeast Heights Clinic, 8200 Central SE
Discussion topics will include Centennial Care; the state insurance exchange; and UNM Care. All members of the community are invited to attend, share information and voice concerns. Spanish interpreters will be at each site. For more information, please visit http://hospitals.unm.edu/about/community/healthcare_reform/index.shtml.